SOTEG is an ambitious company that constantly takes part in the execution of versatile construction projects in Lebanon. It was founded and registered in the trade registry in Tripoli-Lebanon, under C.R.No.2650 in October 31, 1988.
Over the years and ever since day one, SOTEG has built-up considerable reputation of being one of the most successful companies in North Lebanon.
Despite the fact that Lebanon's economy suffered major losses during the war, SOTEG's growth charts never failed to show continuous rise.
We at SOTEG proudly hereby show what we have accomplished in a very short period of time:
- SOTEG is a member of the "Lebanese Contractors Union Public Works and Building" as "Category one".
- SOTEG is classified in the "Lebanese Ministry of Public Works - General Department of Roads and Buildings" in Chart-1 category - A first level as a road contractor, and Chart-2 category - A first level as a building contractor.
- SOTEG is classified in the "Lebanese Ministry of Transport, General Department of Land and Maritime Transportation" - category A, 1st level.
- SOTEG is classified in the "Lebanese Ministry of Power and Water - General Department of Water and Electrical Resources "level-1" as a water projects contractor.
- SOTEG is classified in the "Lebanese Council for Development and Reconstruction" (CDR)
These classifications were granted to SOTEG after carrying out several projects for the official Lebanese Ministries and Institutions, all done within defined deadlines and with high technical specifications, and on these foundations we were granted their trust and our categories classifications.
We at SOTEG owe our success to strict guidelines that we have developed through our lines of work, some of which are:
- 1st: Supply of highly qualified in-house technical staff and engineers who have shown extensive expertise in all construction work.
- 2nd: Supply of sufficient new equipment necessary to finish work within deadlines.
- 3rd: Supply of work agendas and schedules that comply with the client's terms as well as the supply of on-site technical labs to facilitate inspection.
- 4th: Keeping an updated database of new technologies and modern machines related to our field of construction work.